Supply Chain Coordinator – Beachwood, OH
Supply Chain Coordinator
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Beachwood, OH
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We are searching for a candidate who is a team player with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge.
The Supply Coordinator is an integral part of our supply chain team responsible for sourcing materials for our customer order process. This person will work with our sales, operations and transportation teams to provide analytics and support throughout the order lifecycle and sales process. This position will be located in our Regional Sales Office in Beachwood, OH.
The responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Always provide customers with timely, courteous service.
- Liaison between plants and sales staff regarding orders and inventory.
- Ability to search database and compute inventory levels to source necessary lumber for customer orders.
- Communicate with our procurement team to source products, fulfill orders and manage inventory production.
- Monitor status of orders to make sure they are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Communicate with sales and production teams regarding customer orders.
- Ensure product arrives in a timely, safe manner while making the process appear seamless to the customer.
- Cross-training will be required with other departments as needed.
- Personality: Upbeat, energetic personality encouraged!
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computers: You must be very comfortable with Microsoft Windows & Office and be able to learn new applications quickly. A large part of this job requires working with computers, software, logistics tools.
- Multi-tasking & Follow-through: The ability to keep track of multiple priorities and tasks and see them through to completion is crucial.
- Preferred: Bachelors Degree in General Business/Supply Chain/Logistics. Five years of Supply Chain and logistics experience in lieu of a college degree is acceptable.
*Pre-employment drug screening and background check required. We offer a competitive compensation package, including health benefits, 401k plan and vacation.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.