Supply Chain Analyst – Tacoma, WA or Beachwood, OH
Supply Chain Analyst
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Tacoma, WA or Beachwood, OH
Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. There is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst as part of the Corporate Supply Chain organization. While this role will focus on Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP), it will have exposure to all Supply Chain operations. Supply Chain is responsible for the disciplines of Procurement, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Customer Service, Transportation, Warehousing and S&OP.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the monthly S&OP cycle.
- Working with key stakeholders, update the analytics needed to support the Demand, Supply and Alignment Reviews.
- Develop presentation materials and actively participate in the monthly Supply Review meeting.
- Develop new tools and capabilities to drive continuous improvement in the company’s S&OP program.
- Use analytical perspective and business acumen to provide insight and generate recommendations on improving business performance.
- Develop and maintain reports for monthly senior management reviews.
- Generate ad hoc analysis to support business decisions and proposals.
- Support the annual planning process as required.
- Perform special projects and assist with other department functions as required.
- BA in Supply Chain, Business or related degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience, manufacturing preferred
- Advanced degrees and certifications are beneficial
- Ability to extract and synthesize appropriate data, analyze it quickly and translate it into informative and actionable reporting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; detail oriented with big picture vision; ability to effectively engage with the Senior Leadership Team.
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle requests that do not have significant detail; can use estimating skills when data is lacking.
- Responsive to internal customer needs.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Highly competent with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and assertive.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. provides a competitive benefit package that includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution, and profit-sharing program.
Candidates who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org