Senior Financial Analyst – Tacoma, WA or Beachwood, OH
Senior Financial Analyst
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Tacoma, WA or Beachwood, OH
Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst on the Corporate FP&A team. This represents a highly visible role partnering with business leaders to help achieve strategic and financial targets and influence company actions.
The position will provide financial modeling, forecasting and analysis, and recommendations to support more informed decision making. Candidates must possess ability to model complex business questions, analyze potential outcomes, and recommend actions to senior leadership. The Senior Financial Analyst will support or challenge a direction, highlight trends and areas of concerns, and communicate findings to a wide range of stakeholders.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use analytical perspective and business acumen to provide insight and generate recommendations on improving business performance.
- Support assigned segments of the business and become a trusted business partner to functional leaders.
- Develop and maintain reports for monthly senior management reviews, forecasting and results analysis
- Partner with business leaders to develop business cases to support major financial decisions
- Build and manage financial models for economic decision making, variance analysis, and problem solving
- Support the annual planning process as required.
- Lead and participate in enterprise level special projects as well as other department functions as required
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience, manufacturing preferred
- Advanced degrees and certifications are beneficial
- Ability to extract and synthesize appropriate data, analyze it quickly and translate it into informative and actionable reporting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; detail oriented with big picture vision; ability to effectively engage with senior business leaders.
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle requests that do not have significant detail; can use estimating skills when data is lacking.
- Responsive to internal customers’ needs.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Highly competent with MS Excel.
- Experience with Tableau, Host Analytics, LumberTrack or LIMS is a plus.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and assertive.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. provides a competitive benefit package that includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, short and long term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution, and profit sharing program.
Candidates who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.