Office Specialist – Titusville, PA
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Titusville, PA
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is the premier Hardwood Lumber producer in the industry serving the furniture, cabinet, molding, and millwork segments worldwide. We operate manufacturing operations throughout the United States. We are in search of an energetic Office Specialist to join our organization and regional team at our Titusville, Pennsylvania Concentration Yard facility. The position reports to the Operations Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- General Accounting and Daily Reporting Support
- Data entry into lumber production database; data & costing verification
- Manual production tracking & reconciliation in Excel
- Answer Operator Phone and direct calls. Sort/distribute mail
- Payroll processing, employee onboarding & limited changes as needed
- Accounts payable – working with purchase orders, open orders, invoices, coding, prep for invoicing
- Miscellaneous requests – Filing, Insurance certificate maintenance & other requests as needed
- Work closely with onsite peer, site Mill Manager, Admin & Finance team to ensure site needs are being met
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- High School Diploma Required/Associates Degree (minimum) in Accounting/Business preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel with database and pivot table experience a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains financial & business management software will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills.
- Proactive in identifying issues, opportunities and needs.
- Superior organization skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to shift priorities and manage time effectively, completing a variety of work with changing deadlines accurately and on time.
- Exhibit high level of flexibility as well as eagerness to learn new skills.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and perform non-routine duties with discretion and independent judgment.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills –
- Team Player and Self-Starter desired for our high-performance team
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. provides a competitive benefit package that includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, short and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution, and profit sharing program.
Candidates who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: Karina.email@example.com