Industrial Mechanical Technician – Dorchester, WI
Industrial Mechanical Technician
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We are searching for a candidate who is a team player with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge.
Position Overview: Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. is looking for an Industrial Mechanical Technician. The successful candidate will also have a good eye for detail and can handle stressful situations in a positive manner. Must be able to troubleshoot, maintain and make repairs necessary for the safe, efficient operations of the site during the assigned shift.
- Have an understanding of Metal Fabrication
- Basic welding skills
- Understanding of Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics
- Have a strong desire, dedication and determination to succeed, by continually improving skills through on the job training and various offered educational opportunities
- With some knowledge of belts, pulleys and sprocket drive systems
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Applicants must be safety conscious, self-motivated, and willing to work as a team player.
- Must have flexible schedule – overtime, weekends.
- Be adaptable, work where needed.
- Willing to work in any conditions.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with a profit sharing plan. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Pre-tax Health Savings Account and 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match. Company paid life insurance and short-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status