CNC Programmer / Production Superintendent – Tuscumbia, AL
CNC Programmer/Production Superintendent
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Tuscumbia, AL
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We are searching for a candidate who is a team player with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge.
CNC Programmer/Production Supervisor will be responsible for programming CNC router and panel saw along with overseeing the process of production to help maintain production cost at a minimum. He/she will be responsible for multiple tasks like production scheduling, monitoring of work flow, efficiency tracking and solving production-related problems.
Duties of CNC Programmer/Production Supervisor
- Programming CNC machines for new business and revising programs of existing business
- Oversee process of production to help maintain production cost at a minimum
- Arrange quick repair of machinery and equipment. Help maintain a PM program for reman
- To make sure finished product meets customer standards and maintain documentation for QA
- Help maintain a safe work environment
- Evaluate Performance of workers
- Efficiency tracking for remanufacturing
- Scheduling of reman production
- Maintain employee attendance sheets and entering of employee time to Novatime
- Any additional duties assigned by manager
- Associate degree in a business or technical field related to manufacturing preferred
- Legal to work in the US
- AutoCad and/or Alpha Cam programming experience a plus
- Requires proficiency with MS Office
- 3 years of supervisory experience
- Strong skills in the following areas:
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communications skills
- Interpersonal skills — to confidently interact with individuals at all levels of authority, and to work and function in a team environment.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with a profit sharing plan. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Pre-tax Health Savings Account and 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match. Company paid life insurance and short-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status