Mobile Maintenance Mechanic – Eugene, OR
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We are searching for a world class candidate to join our team.
Our Eugene facility has an immediate full-time Mobile Mechanic opening for a person with the following work habits: Safety-oriented, positive can-do-attitude, good work ethic, reliable, ability to follow instructions and team player with demonstrated initiative.
Key Functions: We are looking for an experienced mechanic with the ability to enhance the current preventative maintenance program and drive reliability throughout a fleet ranging from Letourneau, Linde, Komatsu, Hyster, and Peterbilt to name a few. The candidate must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to diagnose potential problems to prevent downtime situations
- Must follow all established safety policies. Must have a good safety record and positive, can do attitude.
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting diesel, gasoline, and propane fueled engines as well as hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Must have flexible schedule – overtime, weekends, holidays, be adaptable, and work where needed.
- Build positive relationships plant-wide.
- Have a strong desire, dedication and determination to succeed.
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required.
Northwest Hardwoods offers a highly competitive compensation program that includes a profit-sharing plan and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability benefits, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Candidates who meet these qualifications should submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status