Millwright – Mt. Vernon, WA
Northwest Hardwoods Inc.
Location: Mt. Vernon, WA
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is the premier Hardwood Lumber producer in the industry serving furniture, cabinet, and moulding and millwork segments worldwide.
We operate manufacturing facilities through out the United States. We have an immediate opening, seeking a full time Millwright.
Cable of doing normal mill repairs including change and align sprockets, belts and pulleys. Repair chains and bearings of all kinds.
- Fabrications – Capable of fabricating from drawings and sketched and rebuilding of existing parts.
- Basic understanding of sawmill manufacturing operation.
- Good welding and cutting skills.
- Prevantative maintenance on diesel fork trucks
- Capable of doing required documentation legibly e.g. down time reports;read,understand and know location of machine manuals.
- Willing to ask questions if not understanding.
- Able to work as a team, get along with team members; give and take advice and criticism from other team members. Good team attitude.
- Have a basic understanding of electricity, hydraulics, some mechanics, and small hand tools.
- Must have a good safety record and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work any shift, overtime, weekends, and all holidays, as required.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with profit share plan. Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Candidate who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to:
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.