Journeyman Electrician – Longview, WA
Industrial Journeyman Electrician
Location: Longview, WA
Northwest Hardwoods is the premier Hardwood Lumber producer in the industry serving the furniture, cabinet, and molding and millwork segments worldwide. We operate manufacturing facilities throughout the United States.
Northwest Hardwoods has immediate full-time openings for experienced licensed Industrial Electricians with the following work habits: Safety-oriented, positive can-do-attitude, good work ethic, reliable, ability to follow instructions, and team player with demonstrated initiative.
- PLC and Ladder Logic knowledge
- Programming and troubleshooting PLCs to include Allen Bradley (RSLogix500 and ControlLogix)
- Experience installing, configuring, repairing and maintaining various brands of AC and DC electronic drives and soft starts
- Skilled in configuration and calibration of a wide variety of sensors
- Experience in a forest product manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Experienced in configuring, set up and troubleshooting industrial networks
- This job is day shift but candidate must be available for the occasional call in after hours.
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required.
Candidates must be able to work any shift, including holidays and weekend work. Overtime is expected.
Northwest Hardwoods offers a highly competitive compensation program that includes a profit sharing plan and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability benefits, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation, paid sick leave, and paid holidays.
Candidates who meet these qualifications should submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status