Industrial Electrician – Garibaldi, OR
Journeyman Industrial Electrician
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is the premier Hardwood Lumber producer in the industry serving furniture, cabinet, and moulding and millwork segments worldwide.
We operate manufacturing facilities through out the United States. We have an immediate opening, seeking a full time Electrician.
The plant maintenance electrician’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all electrical apparatus remains at a fully functional capacity. Must troubleshoot, maintain, p.m. and make all repairs necessary for the safe, efficient operations of the mill during the assigned shift.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical equipment including PLCs
- Generate programming logic (PLC 5, SLC 500 & RS Logix)
- Installation of equipment
- Installation of conduit
- Equipment includes a merchandising line, double-cut band mills, trimmers, edgers, pallet line, dry kilns, and an abrasive sander.
- A Licensed Journeyman Electrician with a minimum of 5 years as a Journeyman.
- Applicants must be safety conscious, self-motivated, and willing to work as a team player.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with profit share plan. Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Candidate who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to:
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status