Industrial Electrician – Dorchester, WI
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc
Background: Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide. We are searching for a candidate who is a team player with a can-do attitude who enjoys a challenge.
Position Overview: The Industrial Electrician candidate will have a good eye for detail and be able to handle stressful situations in a positive manner. The plant maintenance electrician’s primary responsibility is to ensure that all electrical apparatus remains at a fully functional capacity. Must troubleshoot, maintain and make all repairs necessary for the safe, efficient operations of the mill during the assigned shift, including but not limited to the following:
- PLC and Ladder Logic knowledge
- Programming and troubleshooting PLCs to include Allen Bradley (RSLogix500 and Control Logix)
- Experience installing, configuring, repairing and maintaining various brands of AC and DC electronic drives and soft starts
- Skilled in configuration and calibration of a wide variety of sensors
- Experienced in configuring, set up and troubleshooting industrial networks
- Applicants must be safety conscious, self-motivated, and willing to work as a team player.
- Must be able to work in the US
- A high-school diploma or equivalent is required
- Preferred experience with NEC code, 24-volt ac/dc through 480 volt ac three phase, frequency drives & PLC logic.
- Sawmill experience a plus
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Experience with John Galt software a plus
- APICS certifications a plus (now ASCM)
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with a profit sharing plan. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Pre-tax Health Savings Account and 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match. Company paid life insurance and short-term disability, paid vacation, paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status