Financial Analyst – Tacoma, WA
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Tacoma, WA
Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork industries has an excellent opportunity for Financial Analyst on the Corporate FP&A team. The team is responsible for monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting, and ad hoc analysis that drives business decisions within all functions including Sales and Operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use analytical perspective and business acumen to provide insight and generate recommendations on improving business performance.
- Support assigned segments of the business and become a trusted business partner to functional leaders.
- Develop and maintain reports for monthly senior management reviews.
- Develop and maintain financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis.
- Generate ad hoc analysis to support business decisions and proposals.
- Support the annual planning process as required.
- Perform special projects and assist with other department functions as required.
- BA in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Minimum of 4-6 years of relevant experience, manufacturing preferred
- Advanced degrees and certifications are beneficial
- Ability to extract and synthesize appropriate data, analyze it quickly and translate it into informative and actionable reporting.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; detail oriented with big picture vision; ability to effectively engage with senior business leaders.
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to quickly understand concepts and think through possible solutions and implications.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle requests that do not have significant detail; can use estimating skills when data is lacking.
- Responsive to internal customers’ needs.
- Efficiently manage multiple projects and meet critical deadlines.
- Highly competent with MS Excel.
- Experience with Power BI, Host Analytics, LumberTrack or LIMS is a plus.
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently and assertive.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc. provides a competitive benefit package that includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, short and long term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, 8 paid holidays, 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution, and profit sharing program.
Candidates who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.