Customer Service Representative/Sales Support – Currie, NC
Customer Service Representative/Sales Support
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc.
Location: Currie, NC
Northwest Hardwoods is a world-class, integrated, global supplier of wood products to the furniture, cabinet and millwork industries. We serve the industrial market segment worldwide.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Currie, NC location. This is a full-time position that reports to the Sales Manager.
- Responsible for supporting our fast-paced sales organization in customer service, order entry, product replenishment activities, development of sales promotions, etc.
- Assist customers with telephone sales or service inquiries and provide sales and marketing communication with other sales associates and customers.
- Contribute to the sales efforts by executing program sales,
- Exceptional P.C. skills are required to develop and generate sales and inventory reports
- In the process of performing all these functions, the successful candidate will learn all aspects of the business.
- BS or BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or, a closely related field.
- Strong interest in a sales career and sales experience preferred.
- The successful candidate should posses a high level of initiative, and can-do attitude.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated track record of success, first-rate oral and written communication skills and presentation skills, work cooperatively and contribute to a high performing team environment.
- Must be tenacious, creative, and have a drive for overcoming obstacles and accomplishing goals while being flexible.
- Strong PC skills. (excel, word, adobe)
- Must have a commitment to continuous improvement.
Northwest Hardwoods provides a highly competitive compensation program with profit sharing plan. Comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation, paid holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Candidates who meet these qualifications will be considered further.
To apply please submit your resume and letter of interest to: email@example.com
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.